Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good evening peeps!

yupz.. i kn there's a super lack of pics in my bloggie these days. too lazy to upload. bt rest assured that there'll be an avalanche of it when i feel like tackling photobucket!

just an update abt my nt-so-interesting life.....

Life at work: it starts to get busier nw that i got one more estate! although i still feel weird asking for my work fr boss... i feel that it's only right to do so coz i hate ppl toking behind my back despite me stopping to do anything tt might irks them.

Life DURING work: after i've sort things out with you-know-who.. we have been trying v hard to pretend nth happen. i wud say.. we are a little better than strangers? hope the situation improve soon! afterall, we r in e same dept! Other than tt.. i m glad tt i hv my other colleagues who are doing their best to cheer me up!

Life after work: trying to strike a balance with my frenz and online dating. although smtimes i still v emo over the fact he only pays attn to me when he is trying to patch up... i realise.. sometimes.. this is reality. bear with it. maybe.. things will turn better(?)

i just realised.. every single aspect of my life.. has a dark note behind it. Den again, I m much happier than wat i had been a few wks before.. coz i m actually finding some sort of happiness within it. sometimes.. it's really how u view things. and yes.. I've grown to look at it fr a better point of view.

Ah ma died. Will have to go back to Hong Kong soon to follow the caretakers to China for her graveyard. She left behind a sum of money and apparently.. Mum hints tt those siblings are trying to hard the details fr "spilled water". fuck. so much for kinship.

Chin is coming back in 47 days.

I love prawning with my laopos.

i hate hypocrites.

Went baibai with Gwen. I hope wat i wished for comes true.

I want to go back to school. Ppl are more innocent then.

Convocation on 17th April. Emo. my clique all different days. haix. relatives all in Hong Kong. haix.

spent a lot of money buying clothes for funeral n convocation today.

I need to save money for taiwan and batam.

No comments: