Friday, April 03, 2009

Right... this shall be my last emo entry.

First of all, to lighten the mood... I'm back wif Chin. Thanks everyone for listening to my ultra emo emo these few wks.. or mth.... =D

Had a confrontation wif u-kn-who today. is it always the person who cry... is the person who is a victim? pondering. My break up.. my office rumours.... all happened at the same time. just bcoz i chose to cry in pte.. doesn't mean things dun hurt.

She enlightened me on a few things.... and i was quite touched when she said she stood up for me and say i ain't tt kind of ppl when the seniors say me...... but... initially she keep saying she'd nv bad mouthed me

until i highlighted some things.. and she admitted........................... aiyoh.. i m such a toad.. i m disappointed she actually admitted to it... bt i wud hv been angry if she denied. i m so fickle! urgh!!!!!!!

anyway... i've told her exactly wat i hv inside my hearts n lungs.............. it's up to her whether she wan to continue playing politics, act innocent or truly remorse. bt i genuinely hope...... things move on. i m sick of imagining things myself.

HONESTLY... office politics are torturous. can't ppl co-exist in harmony!!

CHIN! WHEN ARE U MARRYING ME.

No comments: