Saturday, April 18, 2009

yoz~ have decided to update update abit~~~

1stly, who cares abt you-know-who... wait wait... shit.. i realise you-know-who would somehow assoc her with my fav. past time story of all times- Harry Potter.. so i m refering her as you-are-poo! Sorry the one up there... i REALLY little tolerance for her! she DID IT again... _|_ den again, i m not as affected this time.

really worried that i will not get extended this July.. den again.. this kind of things really cannot control de. when one door is closed.. there's always another open. let's keep our fingers crossed ya!! Sometimes i wonder is it me n the company are star-crossed. things seldom go straight. Maybe they always tink loud n hyper ppl dun get hurt. haix.

SHIT! I M SO NOT DEDICATING MY BLOG TO HER LAH!

let's pretend my blog starts from here....

Convo-ed on 17/04~ FINALLY!!! hao gan dong orh~~ felt like breaking out fr some cocoon n bcuming a butterfly!!!
Photobucket

all the clever ppl~
Photobucket

me n Fiona waiting for our turn to go up~
Photobucket

Dad n mum got me this Forever Friends Convo bear... touched..~~~ ^o^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My supporting parents... woohoo~ my mum specially tailored this dress for my convo can. hugx
Photobucket
Photobucket

and being the main lead.. here's some NONSTOP footages of me!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dad's perception of a full view photo~
Photobucket

see see? the two of them must are peeping at me! hahaahhahahaa
Photobucket

After work.. it was Coca-steamboat with Huili~~ again!!!
Photobucket

Our smoky faces~ LOL... spooky encounter!
Photobucket
Photobucket

and y m i so happy today!!!! oh~ see my skin glowing? i just went for facial today!!! n cheating the aunty of student discount! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I M SO CHEAPO!
Photobucket

steamboat again!!!
Photobucket

wei wei wei.. just look at the beef!!!
Photobucket

and this ultra big n heavy radish n leek~ which costed us $7.90 each!
Photobucket

and our power steamboat soupbase~~~ yummy~~~
Photobucket

Chin is coming back end May~ ^o^ sometimes... absence... makes the heart grow fonder... but more quarrels too! I certainly look fwd to clear off some loose-ends this time. we have to do some serious soul-searching btw us!

Den again.. it's Batam in May!!! woohoo~~~~ aren't u just looking fwd to it~~~

nahx.. one more of my radiant face photo.. hahaha.. no make up no contact lens.. natural look! hahahaha.. did i scare u all.. and sidentoe.. hair oso nv comb! WHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA~
Photobucket

Oh~ n my latest addition to Juicy collection~~~ CHIO LA! AT 50% OFF~~~~
Photobucket

oh~ and a new papillo for my batam/ Taiwan trip~~~
Photobucket

retail therapy... WORKS.... shit... i hope i will not write "confessions of a shopaholic" season 2~ i seem to be justifying my buys!!! =P

No comments: