Saturday, May 23, 2009

Listening to this song n blending into THE mood....


sorry my blog recently went into a emo mode!

On a lighter note, Our newsletter team is making major change in publicity! Anyway.. not disclosing till everything is finalised! Went for data collection with our intern the other day... Do you know.. even at HDB shops.. we hv super Atas shops? like the wine n cheese restaurant we went! since he's an intern.. i bullied him into taking pics for me! wahahahhaahha~ being OLD is great at times like this!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

my life?
Just dyed my hair. even my parents says i m ugly! >_<
Did sth really bad at work on Thurs. *mouth zip*
Sent warning letter to director's fren. -_-""
Forced to scold an admin... i really cannot sia. faintx. so seniors n laoban all *&@$%#* me...

so yeah! presenting:
a dumped woman. prisoner to be. jobless wannabe. tigress in making. an ugly one too.

G.R.E.A.T. ^o^

sidenote: Kaili says prisoner-to-be sounds cool. Don't u just love my laopo?
------------------------------

"do you want to go out? just u n me. not just today, bt everyday in coming?"
"sorry.. to me, u are a float till my ship returns."

haix....... life is so complicated n frustrating at times..

if only...

No comments: