Thursday, March 19, 2009

i dunno. it seems like whenever there's three person and above, two is going to bitch abt one. or rather........ triangle bitching. bt this is life, a secret is no longer a secret... if the second person know. what's more.... u din't even tink it was a secret.

Some ppl hv no life of their own. they try to get a moment of attn, being in THE grapevine, the "knowing" person. to make themselves seem popular? fuck.. those who actually tk the bait.. are those who's gg to betray u. if u hv a life of ur own, u can tok abt ur life. thank you very much. pathetic. these ppl are seriously pathetic.

i admit i was super screwed-up when i first heard of those baseless rumours. in fact, almost quitted my job. my resignation letter was half-done, and i was all prepared to slap those pathetic souls before i leave. bt... what good can it make? for a few days.... i was obsessed with finding new jobs. i searched websites.. i searched for schools.... i even tot of joining nunery coz even my love life is screwed.

den again.... those ppl... they are jealous aren't they? they tot they can channel their frustrations by squashing my happiness n life out of me. at least i tot they are sick enough to do tt, yes, those gossip-mongers. i tink they are sick.

bt i dunno wat do u call tt.. bt sth seriously snapped at me. i feel energised. i feel like i need my life n energy back. everyone... they noticed a change in me. WHY shd i change? why shd i succumb to their pressure.

and now.. i tell u, though i kn u dun read my blog... i m gg to stay here. i m gg to work hard. i m gg to make u BITE ur words. i m gg to prove myself as someone worthy. you are the bitches who are in e wrong. u shd b ashame of urselves. not me.

No comments: