Sunday, February 08, 2009

updates! laopO! i wan our steamboatS photos hor!

some super outdated photos... KTV session with the HDB colleagues!
Photobucket

group pics
Photobucket
Photobucket

and today! Istana Garden party.. hahahahha
Photobucket

super lucky... i was late.. and when i arrived.. i saw a big crowd.. tinking it's some performance.. i squeeze squeeze squeeze to the front.. and found our president!
Photobucket

tink coz my pink T70 v attractive.. president actually waved at me for a quick shot! LUCKY! not everyone hv this chance de hor! tatz y i say.. wan buy camera must buy chio de! ahhahahahahahahha
Photobucket

Pictures wif the Ministers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this one must specially mention.... Minister for Nat. Dev.. aka... Minister for HDB! buahahahahahha...... DPL... pay rise! =P hahahahhahaa
Photobucket

the president house sibei chio at nite rite
Photobucket

me me me
Photobucket

Qianhui n me...
Photobucket

Joanna the WEC chairman offered to gif me a lift home... and she parked her car oposite Red Cross HQ
woah! super deja vu! Red Cross HQ!
Photobucket
----------------------------------------

more pics fr teddy bear workshop

Thanks mini, love you!!!! (i kn this is super out)
Photobucket

Preping the roses!
Photobucket

poking bear bear's butt
Photobucket

All for the sake of THIS!
Photobucket

cushioning the bottom
Photobucket

woohoo!
Photobucket

i seriously hate wrapping.. bad at art n craft la!
Photobucket

squashing them~
Photobucket

and viola!
Photobucket

convinced the other late-comer classmates to tk photo wif our flowers.. hahahahaa.. super sianx la.. quite some recognise me fr the Club HDB D&D... keep asking if i was the gal who sang on stage.. WAIL......
Photobucket

my Vday prezzie for myself
Photobucket

No comments: