Sunday, February 22, 2009

PLD Dinner n Dance.... ^_^
Photobucket

Stage decor
Photobucket

table decor
Photobucket

the hats which we prepared for the committee
Photobucket

games committee
Photobucket

Lucky draw which i din't win....
Photobucket

Emcees for the nite.. Jeanette n Karen
Photobucket

Snake charmer Jafar and Deejay Jarleel
Photobucket

fooling ard before the actual event starts.... me giving presidential rally speech! hahaha
Photobucket

Calling for celebrations~
Photobucket

Me Unit Head n ah xian
Photobucket

Gnet me and ai mei li
Photobucket

Babes at the dinner!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Azahar, Chau neng n Edwin
Photobucket

Food!
Photobucket

my fav choco truffle cake! which i choked on tt nite
Photobucket

hahaha.. i super high when i saw food.... super hungry tt day can!
Photobucket

so was everyone...
Photobucket

Bingo... I was the waitress carrying the forfeit items ard.. hhaha
Photobucket

Poor Erica kanna forfeit... wasabi chicken..... MADE BY AH KU! haahha
Photobucket

Giving last min info abt the programme list to DPL
Photobucket

and he told me he might consider making me go up the stage wif him.. for the nx performance...
Photobucket

and true enough
Photobucket

he wants me to go near the tu chan!
Photobucket

which i refused... and pushed jafar off the stage.. ahahah
Photobucket

unlike aunty.. who bravely went up the stage for Fear factor....
(it is actually tofu mixed wif fake blood... (my idea!!)
Photobucket

Best Dress Comp... by CM section!
Photobucket

DD!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Mentor~~
Photobucket

i suspect tt they're high on liquor tt nite
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

committee members wif DPL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

faintx.. photobucket died on me thrice while uploading these photos... shall upload pics on Ibis hotel next time! nitez everyone!!! muakx!

P.S. 04/07/09.... counting down! ^o^

P.P.S.... He tells me he wants to keep pet hamster in taiwan... i kn i shd b happy he kn i love hamsters... bt......... wat happens after a year? i hate irresponsible pet owners who keep pets for fun for a while.. n throw them to other ppl after a while.... haix..... emo

No comments: